1. Some notes before washing polyester fabric clothes
- Double-check clothing labels with each wash.
- Machine wash on gentle cycle in warm water, do not use hot water.
- Dry naturally in the air.
- In case you use a dryer, it is recommended to dry the polyester fabric on a low heat cycle and dry gently.
If the polyester fabric has faded, soak it overnight in a solution that includes warm water and a little laundry detergent. In addition, to achieve the brightest white results, you put 100ml of white vinegar into the washing tub along with washing water and clean the clothes according to the normal washing cycle.
2. How to wash polyester fabric clothes in the washing machine
Step 1: First, you need to check the appropriate washing temperature recommended by the manufacturer, attached on the garment label. Basically, polyester fabrics should be washed at moderate heat, as high heat will damage the fabric.
Step 2: To keep polyester fabric clothes last longer, use a gentle wash cycle. Use detergent or washing powder from a reputable brand to increase cleaning efficiency.
Step 3: You should use fabric softener after the washing process, to help prevent the fabric from static electricity. In addition, the use of fabric softener makes your clothes soft and fragrant for longer.
Step 4: As soon as the washing cycle is finished, it is better to let the clothes dry naturally. Or if using a dryer, don't forget to set the drying temperature to cool and dry gently.
3. How to wash polyester fabric clothes by hand
Step 1: Put warm water and wash basin, mix a little detergent or washing liquid for hand washing.
Step 2: Gently rub the polyester fabric in the soap solution just now.
Step 3: Rinse with cold water.
Step 4: Press the excess water on the garment instead of wringing the garment.
Step 5: Air dry.
4. Drying Polyester Fabric Clothes Properly
Clothes will usually last longer if they are air-dried instead of machine-dried. The same goes for polyester fabrics. You should use the natural drying method. In case you are too busy, you can use the dryer but on the low setting, the cycle is short and gentle. Be sure to remove the clothes before the clothes are completely dry to avoid the accumulation of static electricity.